This is Part 1 of 2, greens, earth colours and blacks continue in Part 2.
Horadam Aquarelle are widely regarded as one of the finest artist's watercolours available. The range features 139 colours of which 66 are single pigment colours and all colours have been tested to comply with the highest quality standard for stability, fineness and lightfastness.
- specially selected Gum Arabic as the binding medium.
- dried paint on a palette fully reusable / resoluble.
- high control of paint flow, even on soft watercolour papers.
- same colour recipes for pans and tubes.
- 139 colours available in full pans, half pans and 5ml tubes.