Give your paint a matte finish, while thinning and extending its volume. Or use as a collaging adhesive and fixative.
- Reduces surface gloss, colour depth and transparency
- Lowers viscosity of heavier body paints, giving increased flow
- Extends your colour further without affecting acrylic stability
- Maintains paint adhesion, durability and archival quality
- Can be thinned by diluting with up to 25% water - distilled water will give best results
- Mix as much as you like into acrylic colour to create the viscosity and transparency you want - the more you add, the thinner and more transparent your colour will become